Debt Tracker Template Excel
Tracking debts doesn’t need to be complicated – or expensive!
Here are a few FREE options for debt trackers in excel, google sheets and printable pdf’s that you might find useful.
For imediate access to ALL these free downloads – CLICK HERE
Debt Tracker Excel Free Download
This tool is for you if you want to:
- Know how much ALL your debt is costing in interest charges every month / year
- View your TOTAL monthly payment for ALL your debt in a single sheet and how much of that goes to pay the interest
- Analyse at ALL your credit cards, loans, mortgages AND assets and/or equity on a single balance sheet
- See ALL your debts and total assets in one place
- See which debt is costing you the most so that you can create a payoff schedule that minimises your interest charges and pays your total debt down faster
- Offset the interest or income the you EARN against the total COST of debt
- Calculate exactly how much money you will save every month by using your cash balances to pay off expensive debt.
- See how much $1 of debt costs you EVERY year in your current debt structure.
- See your mortgage loan to value percentage (LTV%)
- Calculate how much you can save by switching high interest debt onto 0% or lower debt vehicles (cards or loans)
- Evaluate the best way to restructure your debt so that you pay less for it, even if you can’t pay anything down.
- Get a snapshot view of your debt and credit situation right now
Debt Tracker Google Sheets Free Download
Debt Tracker Printable Free Download